Moving and handling expert evaluator
This course provides additional training in moving and handling, enabling participants to support new workers and promote good practice within the team.
Duration: 2 days
Who is it for?
This course is for all employees who have a responsibility for moving and handling assessments for the team, individuals and new workers.
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Conduct a moving and handling assessment including all documentation
- Monitor use of equipment within the team
- Support new members of the team in using moving and handling equipment
- Ensure the team is trained on any new equipment
- Complete risk asessments and safe systems of paperwork
- List available small aids and their uses
Employees must hold a current Moving and Handling training certificate.
A Moving and Handling Assessment Profile is completed on the day of training. The course is taken over two days and both sessions must be attended to gain certification.
A refresher must be undertaken annually for this course.
For further details or to book this course, please contact us via our online form, call our team on 01432 383500 or email email@example.com. You may also search for upcoming open courses on CPD Online.