Care sector training
Browse training courses in this section:
- Care training combinations
- An introduction to autistic spectrum disorder
- Autism awareness
- Epilepsy awareness
- Infection prevention and control
- Moving and handling induction and refresher
- Moving and handling expert evaluator and refresher
- Diploma in adult care (level 4)
- Diploma for assistant practitioners in healthcare (level 5)
- Diploma in leadership for health and social care (level 5)
Hoople works extensively with organisations that are based in the care sector; for example residential care and nursing homes, domiciliary care providers, GP surgeries, NHS Trusts and various charitable organisations.
Please explore the links above for details of the specific training programme you need for yourself or your team members. Please don't forget, most programmes are available at your own premises and we can also provide a bespoke training programme service.