Fire warden training
This course provides participants with an understanding of the fire precautions that should be taken within their premises and enables them to actively manage an evacuation of those premises under fire conditions.
Duration: 3 hours
Who is it for?
This course is for designated Fire Wardens or for anyone who has an extended role to play during the evacuation of a building during a fire.
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and carry out the role of Fire Warden
- Carry out and record basic checking of active and passive fire precautions
- Predict and understand the behaviour of fire
- Predict and understand behaviour of people in a fire situation
- Correctly carry out the premises’ fire procedure
- Carry out an evacuation of premises
- Identify possible causes and types of fire and take appropriate action
- Know when and how to use an extinguisher
A refresher must be undertaken annually for this course. This course can be delivered in-house if required.
For further details or to book this course, please contact us via our online form, call our team on 01432 383500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also search for upcoming open courses on CPD Online.