Approved licence holder's course (alcohol licensing) (level 2)
The Award for Personal Licence Holders course is the mandatory qualification for those wishing to apply for a personal licence to sell or supply alcohol in England and Wales. Our Approved Licence Holder’s course allows you to achieve your award in a single day and is recognised by all English and Welsh licensing authorities.
Duration: 1 day
Who is it for?
This course is for anyone who works in a role which requires them to authorise the sale of alcohol to the public (in accordance with legal requirements), eg:
- Designated premises supervisors
- Managers, assistant managers and supervisors
- Staff seeking promotion to one of the above positions
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the roles and responsibilities of licensing authorities
- Understand types of licences, including personal and premises licences
- Explain operating schedules and their importance
- Understand types of permitted temporary activities
- Understand types of unauthorised licensable activities
- State police powers and rights of entry
- Understand the legal and social responsibilities of the personal licence holder
- Understand types of illegal drugs, the effects of alcohol and disorderly conduct
- Understand the importance of the protection of children
For further details or to book this course, please contact us via our online form, call our team on 01432 383500 or email email@example.com. You may also search for upcoming open courses on CPD Online.