Food safety (Level 3)
Duration: 3 days
Who is it for?
This course is for those who work as caterers, food technicians or in restaurants and who are at, or wish to progress to, a higher or supervisory level within a food environment.
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- State the consequences of food safety from biological, chemical, physical and allergenic hazards
- Describe the responsibility and level of authority of all relevant staff with respect to food handling practices
- State the requirements for induction and on-going training of staff
- Explain the importance of effective communication of food safety procedures
- State the importance of promoting a food safety culture
- Understand food safety management controls
- Explain how food businesses comply with legal requirements
- State the requirements of effective temperature control
- Understand cleaning, disinfection and pest prevention
- Describe the importance of waste control
- Understand the monitoring of food safety procedures in the workplace
- Outline requirements of the design of food premises
- Understand food safety management systems
For further details or to book this course, please contact us via our online form, call our team on 01432 383500 or email firstname.lastname@example.org. You may also search for upcoming open courses on CPD Online.