HACCP (Hazard Analysis Critical Control Point) (level 2)
Duration: 1 day
Who is it for?
This qualification is particularly useful for those who are involved in the implementation and maintenance of HACCP and individuals who are, or intend to become, members of HACCP teams.
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
Understand HACCP purpose and elements, by being able to meet the following assessment criteria:
- State the importance of a HACCP system
- Identify the elements of a HACCP system
- State the meaning of terms used in the HACCP system
Understand the application of HACCP, by being able to meet the following assessment criteria:
- Outline the process of developing a HACCP plan
- State how HACCP plans are implemented, verified and maintained
For further details or to book this course, please contact us via our online form, call our team on 01432 383500 or email email@example.com. You may also search for upcoming open courses on CPD Online.