Train the trainer
We are pleased to offer this new two day intensive 'Train the trainer' programme targeted at all those who have a training role.
Who is it for?
Anyone who has to undertake training of any kind as part of their role.
What are the outcomes?
On completion of this training course, participants will be able to:
- Understand and explain the four learning styles
- Give constructive feedback by using a recommended model
- Demonstrate the communication process in their interactions with learners
- Explain and apply two models related to learning
- Understand and explain the effect internal communication has upon confidence
- Demonstrate a systematic approach to training
- Ask effective questions in order to assess learners’ knowledge and understanding
How is the course delivered?
The course will take place in the Hoople training centre, located at Venn's Lane, Hereford. Discussion, group work and taught sessions will all form part of the programme.
For further details or to book this course, please go to CPD online.
Alternatively, you can contact us via our online form or call our team on 01432 383500.